Friday, November 16, 2007

Is a cutting machine on your list like the CraftRobo?

Have you made out your Christmas list?

Well if so or if not..... you may want to put the CraftRobo machine on the top of your list or you could make a list like mine........


WISH LIST

1. CraftRobo machine
2. CraftRobo machine
3. CraftRobo machine
4. HINT HONEY HINT

Now is the time to ask because Paperthreads has a fantastic deal for you and me!

I love deals don't you.

The machine retails for $399.00 and now you can get it for $281. That's an incredible savings at 30 % off!


Oh the cutting you could do and the cards you could make! And for me I get a bonus when you check out if you mention my name I will receive $10.00. Just for you mentioning my name I'll give you a $10.00 coupon towards any of my die-cuts.

AND their is more....always more from Paperthreads so check out Michelle's blog to find out more.....Now remember if you read it first here and you mention my name I get a bonus.

Oh and if one of your friends is thinking of getting a cutter tell her....she will thank you!

Paperthreads Blog

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie






0 comments: