Friday, November 16, 2007

How are you setting your table?

A quick hello this busy busy time of year.

I hope all of you are in good health and looking forward to Thanksgiving with your family and friends. With the help of Jennifer we will be cooking our meal.

How do you cook your turkey? I'm curious to know....

I use a brine the night before and I'm telling you it makes the BeSt tasting turkey I ever had. I watched Emeril prepare it on the food network a couple of years ago and ever since we are hooked.


Here's a link to Emeril's Brined and Roasted Turkey If you want a new recipe to try.

And to help you set your table I want to share with you my Thanksgiving place setting cards.
They are waiting for you to download in our group...so hurry they will be there for at least the next 24 hrs.



Come back tomorrow I want to share with you a very special recipe created by our Jewish Grandmother Louise, who is 90 years young. It's her Cranberry Orange Jello mold. I will dig up her recipe tomorrow morning, it's to die for! I do have a picture from last year of her mold that I can share, we love it so much I'm wanting to scrap a page on it so of course I took a picture. I'll have to look for that too and I can't wait to introduce you to the most wonderful person in my life...that's Louise.

Have a nice day!

Carrie

0 comments: