Thursday, January 10, 2008
What's all the rage about? Stay up with the current trends with this beautiful "Chandelier" die cut which can be used in so many ways! Use it as a die-cut, a mask or make it shine with some glitter glue or embossing powder.
Your next scrapbook project could be as simple as creating this elegant card. All you need is a few moments a small list of tools & supplies and your on your way to making this glittery Valentines card.
products and supplies: white cardstock, "chandelier " die-cut, versa mark, clear embossing powder, heat gun, "Alfresco" stamp collection Close to my Heart, "Crimson" dye based ink pad by Delta, pink cardstock.
1. cut out the chandelier die-cut using your cutter machine.
2. place the die-cut on white card stock using it as a mask ink over your chandelier. Continue to position your chandelier by staggering and inking.
3. cover your chandelier with versa mark.
4. sprinkle some clear embossing powder over entire die-cut.
5. use a border on your edges of the pattern paper.
6. trim the chandelier pattern paper to fit on a pink card.
7. write your message with a zig-writer pen.
8. mount on top of your card
Now you have an original card to give to your sweetie that brightens your life.
and to get you started this die-cut will be available to download to the members of my group. Hope you will share what you have created! If you do I will let you choose another file!
Posted by Carrie Schwartz at 9:45 AM
Monday, January 07, 2008
i am so excited!!!! look at these layouts that Rosalie and Susie did.....
Rosalie used my "Bon Voyage" file to create this awesome layout...isn't it fabulous, I just love the extra lettering and the way she placed the cruise ship with the "Bon Voyage overlapping~
and i just love this one! Susie used my "Tools" file to create this awesome layout. I just can't get over her idea of hanging the tools on a peg board....it's so creative!
Posted by Carrie Schwartz at 9:39 PM