Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Do you like clips?


I'm placing my Thanksgiving clips in the group for you to download, they will be there for at least twenty-four hours...you guys know me...I forget to get them down!!! Well let's just say I get so darn busy!!!!!

So don't forget to get the files and if you want to join my group to receive free files when I remember to upload them or get news on my classes go to the yahoo button and sign up there.

I want to remind you the group is only for this information and my free files, I just can't start anything more at this time.

You guys are way to cool and patient with me!

Thank you so much!

Carrie

4 comments:

scrappinmama said...

Thanks for the blog info. I signed up today.

Anonymous said...

Great files - I can hardly wait to use them!!

Unknown said...

Your welcome!

Deb.... I just love adding clips to pages! I can't wait to release my Christmas clippings.

See you all tomorrow...that is if I don't get swamped with something....

Carrie

Unknown said...

Hello Scrappinmama,

I am so glad you signed up today!

So how many do you scrap for?

Carrie