Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Classes by Carrie " THANKSGIVING 2007" mini album

It's not to late to make your Thanksgiving 2007 mini album!

Here is a peak at what you can make in my class....



Samples of the color-coded chart which shows you what colors to use and in the class
I give you the amount of paper and a list of supplies.


Here is a sample of one of my illustrated color-coded documents ready to download. The instructions come with a file so you can open it in your machine cut by color and follow which page your die-cut will be placed.


Here is a sample of a step-by-step document ready to download showing you just were to place your die-cuts to create the awesome cover.


I have picture showing you the how to's on techniques: Like the one below and others are taught in the classroom.


One of my students is making one for herself and two as gifts!

All the files have been downloaded by my students, now we are in the midst of constructing the pages and working on techniques...I am on the site daily to help anyone who needs it. So don't miss out on this year's class for making the ten page album with over twenty-nine embellishments, mats and nine titles all ready for you to cut! It's reasonable priced at only $12.50 for the class...so hurry before Thanksgiving day!

If you would like to go directly to the store to purchase the class and get access click here!

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie
Exclusive Designer for Paperthreads


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome class, Carrie! I wish I had time to take it! Maybe next time.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan,

The class is going so good. My student that was making three of them posted yesterday that now she is making five, since it is so easy to do.

That's amazing to me. She must be totally organized!

Carrie