Saturday, April 19, 2008

And last but not least...


You guessed it Shae it's Doreen another talented Creative Design Team member.

A little about me…

I am a happily married, stay-at-home mom with 2 children, a 22 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. I also have 4 furry kids… 3 Maine Coone cats and a Rottie. We live near Charlotte after moving from northeast Pennsylvania 2 years ago.

I started scrapbooking when my daughter was a senior in high school. She was captain of her high school state championship field hockey team. I just had to document that exciting time in her life. I love everything about scrapping from shopping for supplies and the newest items on the market and then organizing all my stuff, to creating layouts. And let’s not forget about meeting so many wonderful people. I am always looking to learn something new about my craft. My style is eclectic. I got my knk last summer and have been kutter krazy ever since.

I also enjoy decorating my home, reading, cooking, movies and …did I mention shopping?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! It's kindof amazing to guess the obvious isn't it! :) Shae