Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summers fleeting! BOO HOO


I just love summer time! Swimming at the pool, going for walks outside, catching up with friends who've come in town... it's such a busy time!

But I did manage to work on some files and I'm so excited about these. The School files, I started with the School House album and from their just kept creating all kinds of fun titles and embellishments. Eventually I'll put it all in one big massive file for download, just in case you want it all!

Can you believe my children start school in three weeks? It's so unfair!!!! I feel like the summer is going bye too quickly!!! I'm trying to make time to enjoy it! And I hope you are too...

Now you want a file... RIGHT? I'm sorry I've neglected YOU! Please understand I'm just trying to make the most of our summer before it's over. So let's see what I can dig up for you.... Sound nice.... OH... I found something you've never seen before that's because it's being released in a Collection of Designer files .......... Since you've been so patient I'll give it away for the next twenty-four hours..... How's that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to you feeling sad that summer is almost over.

In 4 weeks my oldest starts kindergarten--I can't believe he's old enough. My days of having his little giggle, loud fire-engine sirens, and his hugs and smiles with me all day are quickly coming to an end--I only hope I have taken full advantage of the past 5 years.

Enjoy the last few weeks of Summer 2007!

Nikki

Unknown said...

Well let me know how you do....you can cry on my shoulder... I cry every single year when they get on that bus!

I will enjoy the rest of the summer, thanks!

Carrie