Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you Love your crocs?





Have you got the croc craze? Are you crazy about your crocs? Do you own a pair or two or do you have several pairs?

Around here we only own two pairs of the classic style in pink and blue. I’m not just yet into the craze…truthfully I only wear them around the house!! I would never be caught in public wearing them… they just don’t have style!!! They are brightly colored, bulky and big and on a little person like me I feel like I should be dancing in Holland or something!!! And I have to admit I’m from the Midwest and we just take longer in accepting new things.


On the other hand my girlfriend, Michelle is pretty hip on the “new” tends and she’s the one I have to say that convinced me to purchase my first pair… it was all about comfort. Well she is right they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve ever worn. Well other then the suede sandals my palomino pup chewed, but she can’t chew the crocs.


Michelle is the inspiration for me creating the croc die-cuts. I don’t know how we got on the subject of crocs. We were both at a wedding catching up with our summer vacations. Suddenly we were talking about crocs, maybe because she was sitting there all comfy in some pretty stylish sandals. Yes, they were crocs! And I was acing from my high-heeled shoes.


In Florida she said “everyone is wearing crocs and you see them in all colors and styles.” Well I knew she had a nice pair on but I had to look for myself, being from the “show-me-state”. So I goggled “crocs”, and found there were some awesome new looking crocs! I continued my search finding people who love their crocs and those that hate them. I even found a crocs fan club…and I think I’m going under a spell… the crock craze!!!!


Maybe, in a year or two us Midwesterners will all be spell bound by the craze… I can see it now… instead of doing the duck dance we’ll be “crock-in-around the clock” with the croc-a-dial rock until we croc till we drop…


Oh, boy! I think I’m going to “croc”!




Top 10 Reasons to wear Crocs
  1. Nothing is softer or more comforable
  2. They are hardly there (less than 6oz.)
  3. Air ventilation ports keep your feet cool
  4. Non-marking soles
  5. Resistant to bacteria and odor
  6. Ultra-hip, Italian styling with molded foot support
  7. Slip resistant
  8. Sterilized in water and bleach
  9. Easy to maintain
  10. Water and sand pass through air vents
Keep watch for the croc craze coming soon to the Paperthreads store!!!!

0 comments: