Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back pack

Back to school shopping~

Well it was a task but it's nearly done... back to school shopping! I spent over $150.00 on school supplies alone! Everyone got a new back pack, pens, pencils, folders, notebooks, and the list went on! Not to mention new clothes for everyone!

Today I'm giving away the back pack file. It's a perfect little embellishment for your pages!

You could do a page all about the shopping or the first day of school.

How about creating a layout of trying to fit all those supplies into one bag? Maybe you could scatter all the supplies that won't fit on a table next to the bulging back bag and get some great pictures!!!!

I would love to see what you have come up with and if you are the first to share your layout with me.... I'll let you choose anyone of my back to school files for free!!!

When submitting place "back pack" in the subject line.... and then I show case your layout on my blog!! If you are having trouble merging or stitching the scanned layout send it to me anyway... I can do it for you!

Don't forget today is the day to submit for the Creative Team call... I look forward to sharing my work with you and seeing what you can do with it!!!!

Have a great day!!

Carrie

0 comments: