Friday, August 03, 2007

Carrie’s Creations Creative Team Call!


I am looking for three talented ladies to be a part of my Creative Team! The type of creative team members I am seeking should be fun, creative and willing to be a part of an awesome team!


I need two creative team members to help showcase my designs through creating layouts, cards altered books, mini-albums or what ever you choose to do. You would post this to the Paperthreads gallery and at least one other forum or group which supports any of the cutter machines.

If chosen as a creative team member designer, you will be responsible for:

Creating unique and inspiring scrapbook layouts, cards and/or altered art projects to display in the Paperthreads Gallery. For each project that you submit you need to include a review of the file used. Each CT member must submit at least 2 projects a month, it can be two layouts or 1 card and 1 other altered art project. Projects are due one week after you receive the file.

You must also become a member of the Paperthreads forum.

Posting announcements to the forum of the project that you have placed in the gallery


You may contribute (not required) ideas for files making suggestions for files. I love everyone’s ideas, it really helps me to see what people are interested, so don’t be afraid to tell me what you like!

If chosen as a Creative Team Member you will receive the file for the project, even if it’s a large file!!! or one of my custom silhouette files!

Also, you will be recognized as an Exclusive Creative Team member for Carrie’s Creations.

The other creative team member I am seeking would be my assistant, someone who is fun and some what familiar with current trends in the world of scrap booking and loves to join other forums or groups. This person would help me to market my designs by helping to make decisions on the various groups and forums that the layouts should be posted to. This person would be a member of the Paperthreads forum and be willing to make post on my behalf by promoting my creations

If chosen as my assistant you will be responsible for:

Meet at least once a week to make marketing decisions and brain storm ideas… via Internet.

Be willing to make post to forums and groups on my behalf.

Keep up on current trends in the scrapbook world.

If chosen as an Assistant Creative Team Member you will have the opportunity to choose any file a week! As we grow more benefits will come!!

You may apply for the Creative Team member position by submitting the following by Midnight Eastern Time, August 15th, 2007 to carries_creations@paperthreads.com by copying this into your email address, or clicking on the envelope below this post.

You may use any cutter file that you would like it can be anyone from the store or forum. You DO NOT have to purchase a file to enter the Creative Team Search. You can use any one of the free files offered in the Paperthreads forum or store. Show this in the following ways…

1) An original scrapbook layout

2.) One altered art project or card.


3.) Complete a short submission (one or two paragraphs) on why you feel you should be chosen to be a part of the creative team. Tell me about your strengths as a scrapper and as an everyday person and include what you will contribute to our team and to the Paperthreads forum. Tell me anything else about yourself that you feel would help in you being chosen.

4.) List any current DT’s or CT”s that you are on and any communities (message boards) in which you are active. Please include the urls and your usernames. If you have an online gallery / resume please provide the link. Do not be discouraged if you’ve never had any of this information to share!
I will look at everyone’s submission! It’s creativity and personality I am seeking!

5.) Please answer the following questions:

What cutter machine are you using?

Do you plan on purchasing another machine soon?

Do you like to make post?

What is your user name on the Paperthreads forum?

To apply for the position as my Exclusive Assistant include reasons why you think I should chose you!

And answer questions 3-5


When submitting please place in the subject of your email “Creative Team Member” or Seeking “Assistant” position.

I look forward to seeing your work! This is a great opportunity to showcase your work and to receive free files, so begin today by submitting your creative talents! I will be on vacation till August 12th, I won’t be able to answer any questions till then unless you catch me today before I leave at midnight tonight!!

Carrie

Carrie Schwartz

Carrie’s Creations

Exclusive Designer for Paperthreads


0 comments: