Friday, November 07, 2008

I think it's about time for a sale...

Looking for some fantastic layouts to use with my files?

Here's a few to give you some inspiration:



Are you still working on scrapping your Halloween pictures? Why not try a layout using some of my newest files? or Make a Halloween album out of the Halloween Masion?

Layout created by Michelle, Owner and designer of Paperthreads.


This weekend enjoy 40 % off all files... just click on the link to take you to my store.

Carrie's Creations

Sales ends at midnight November 11th enjoy!

Michelle, also created this adorable Enchanted Castle album as a gift. I love how she turned it into an album by using the bind-it-all, which is also on sale.












Layout created by Creative Design Team member Cheri using my sled.

Cheri did a fantastic job! It's always hard to find a good layout for when you have two photos. The pattern paper that she used is warm and wintery.


I hope you will have a wonderful weekend!

Carrie









0 comments: