Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sale starts tonight...40 % OFF

Enjoy 40 % Off all of my files beginning tonight and running through till September 21.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be down for a while since all of my efforts in getting my outlook and Internet explorer to work failed.  I'm preparing to do another system restore. 

For those who have asked to join my group I can not get to my yahoo group to approve you.  If you get rejected please try again next week when I get everything back in order.  I'm so sorry and have been trying to get to yahoo but the browser locks up.

For those who have sent me layouts or projects I was able to save the pictures now I will be backing them up, but I can not respond since I can not use my email.

I see I have some messages in my pm I can't access them either.  Once I get the system working I will look into the messages there.

To my cutters and creative team once I get going I will be sending you more files that sit here in need of cutting.

Here is a couple of projects sent in from my creative team I hope you will enjoy the creative ideas:

rocket ship playful tag  

school supplies

Created by Shelly using the spaceship from my "Blast Off" file.

Here is a cover that Chrissy made for an album using my Christmas Globe.

phpFU6ySMAM

 

I get so nervous having to do this and afraid that I may lose some work or something important but it is better then losing it all.  Once I'm back I hope to get to some challenges, contest and more ideas for you for you to use my files.

Wish me luck or better yet say a prayer that all goes well.

Carrie

0 comments: