Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just in time for the holiday...

When I opened my email the other day I found myself smiling! Jen, one of my CDT members sent me here latest creation...a master piece! I just love the simplicity of the entire layout. She used one of my newest die-cuts from my fourth of July line. Stars Border, Stars & stripes corners you can click on the title to see it in my store.

4th of july

We are busy here getting ready for the big holiday and I have to say it is one of my favorites! You know a holiday were we don't have to buy any presents! Just a day set aside to enjoy family & friends.

CS00266 I'm hoping to get a lot of pictures that day so I can scrap the memories.

And I want to help you too so I'm giving away three coupons each are 50% off but you will have to get them now and redeem them soon since they expire on JULY th.

Here are the links to the coupons...

Fourth of July Pack

Stars and Stripes border and cornerCS00267

4th of July

you can download them or just get the code off the coupon...and use it when you check out. I've even made it easy for you, if you click on the file pictures they will take you right to the store!

CS00014

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie

0 comments: