Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Create some thing Amusing!

Introducing my newest designs!

Amusement Park





& Wedding


This weekend take advantage with my Spring Sale!

Everyone of my files will be 40% Off!...Yep that's right!

All day Saturday & Sunday you will have not just one day but two to get the die-cuts your just die-ing to get your hands on.

With this sale the possibilities of creating some inspiring pages are endless!



**************************************************************************
Still haven't spotted my CDT's? Are you looking in the gallery?

Let me give you a couple of hints...

it's yellow and goes cheap-cheap

the other one is...

out of this world!

Now come on someone has to have spotted one of these LO's...

hurry and post your answer for a free file...

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
Is it Cheri?
Shae

bernzee said...

Carrie,
Are your 2 designers: Cheri (layout with the chicks)and RMEYFE (layout reach for the stars)?
bernzee