Friday, October 12, 2007

Sisters


what would we do with out our sisters.... one of the greatest gifts i've had through out the years is my sister! we have been through thick and thin together! together we made it through unbearable times.... the lose of our parents, through foster homes and she was my guardian angel through my terrible teenage years! she has always stood by my side! Can you tell I'm reminiscing.....



kay surprised me the other day...when she called and we were catching up with our busy lives. we were talking about her new suv, she mentioned that she was buying cd's to listen to as she drove to and from work. i mentioned that i had keith urban's cd's and just love listening to his music...she's like well i bought the new rascal flatts cd. i'm like... you should try keith urbans he hits upon so many life issues.... and on and on i go about keith. she's like well do you like rascal flats? i'm like yeah but i love keith blah blah blah... she then brings me back to rascal flats saying so where do you rate them i'm like i like them... i would turn the volume up when their song comes on but i just love keith...more about keith! then she said so you like rascal flatts music...... yeah kay i like them......well how would you like to go see them...i'm like no way!!!!



hmm...now what to wear? i was thinking about a blouse and a soft vanilla cashmere sweater with some black and white pin striped slacks that i got last year from my fav clothing store ......new york and co. or should i wear some thing more casual like jeans...


0 comments: