Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm moving... my blog

Hello... all of you wonderful peeps!

I hope your labor day weekend has been wonderful!

I've been hitting the blog's lately and decided to move.... It's going to take me a little while to get up & going but the site is going to be fabulous!!!

I want it to have more of artsy feel than I have here! I'm not much of a writer, I need the freedom of expression that's why I'm taking the leap and so excited about it.

Also... i'm waiting for the arrival of the new Klic-n-Kut Element. I have so many wonderful files coming up for you and will be back to offering freebies!

Cute story....

I took Jesse with me shopping with me the other day... as we were checking out a mother placed her baby laying in the pumpkin seat right next to us.... I said "Jesse... Look at the baby! Isn't she beautiful? He bends down and takes a long look at her....... stands up right putting his little hand on his hip and says.... "NOT as cute as me...."




I about died!!! What do you do when all he's ever heard was "OH, that hair.... he's so cute, every where we go... maybe we should just stay home!"

Actually, he finally told us today he is ready for his first hair cut... I'll have to let you know how it went... last time when we had an appointment and they were already to take him to wash his hair he threw a fit and we had to leave....

Have a great night!

Carrie

0 comments: