Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Create An Amazing mini-album for Valentines


I just set up mobile blogging, which is so cool... now I feel like I can stay in better touch with my customers!


Since Valentines is only 21 days away I thought I would share a mini-coaster album with you. 

It's easy to make so follow along...

This album was created for my beloved Scott "Top ten reasons "I LOVE YOU"All you need are some squared coasters, paper and embellishments.



Use a coaster to trace the shape onto the background paper.


Add some small die-cuts, torn paper and letters.  


Switch it up by using a variety of mediums; stamps, paint, bubble letters, etc.


Use mini-Brads to attach pieces of ribbon.


Rub on letters and a little bit of your own hand writing will personalize your gift.


Fold a heart in half to reveal a secret message inside.


Use a mini-folder to tuck some "special" coupons in.


Circle a word to stand out from a scrapbook news print of love words.


 Layer on the fun by using your throw sways from your dies. Stamp on messages and use a variety of alphabets.

5 comments:

Michelle Hessler said...

What a beautiful valentine tribute to Scott! So nice to see you getting creative!

Kathy Serrahn said...

awesome album

Shelly said...

This album is amazing! How nice of you to share it with us!

Shirley Clark said...

It's great to see you back in action! And love your work! And love you too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for the compliments it is my pleasure to share the love I have for Scott. Looking back it was a labor of love now it's a treasure of the feelings I hold for him and I will always have to remind me of how special he was in my life.

~Carrie