Thursday, September 01, 2011

September Sales Begin...

It's back to school time and that means more time to scrap!!!


 To help you get started I have some great sales starting today.  Get 45% off all my School Die cuts, just click on the title on the right sideboard, you will then be taken to each school file.  If you see a die cut you would like to purchase just click on the package and it will take you to the store where you can receive the discount. This sale ends September 5th so take advantage of the sale.


With the kids back in school you know it's time for  pictures! 



 Get an Accordion mini Album to show them off, within a few minutes you will have this cut and folded, just add some ribbon and you will have a wonderful little accordion album to share with friends and family.  It's my Featured Item of the Month with 45% savings all month long, so enjoy!




HaPpY ScRaPpInG!


Carrie

3 comments:

Barracudasue said...

WELCOME BACK, Carrie! You've been deeply missed! God bless you and your family for all you have endured!

I am SO thrilled to see you back in action! :)

Michelle Hessler said...

I've missed you tons Carrie! I'm so glad to see you back, and you are in my prayers still!

Unknown said...

Awe thank you!!! It certainly feels good to be doing something I love and with the time I now have who knows what I'll be able to create...the juices are flowing...