Monday, December 06, 2010

I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

Greetings from the Schwartz family!

I hope that all is well with you and your family!  It has been a very long time since I've posted, designed or interacted with any of my Paperthreads customers.  I really miss all of you!

Our life has changed drastically while continuing to care for my husband Scott.  He is on his fourth regimen of chemo, they are trying a new medicine to fight off the tumors that are growing.  It has been a challenge for us all but we are all so thankful for each day that we have with him.

I am so very grateful for the continual prayers!

My Christmas files are all 40 % off!  You can click on the link in the upper right corner to see if you could use a file or two to help you create some Christmas memories.  Have a wonderful Christmas!  ~ Carrie

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Carrie, I hope all works well with Scott! love and hugs, Caz

Sue aka barracudasue said...

Oh, Carrie, it was SO good to hear from you! I miss you SOOOO much! Continuously praying for Scott and you and your family! I cannot fathom what you are going through but KNOW there are lots of people who love you and are asking God for constant help with your situation. God be with you and love you and care for you always! Christmas Blessings to you and yours!

Unknown said...

thank you Caz, I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season! XoXo
~Carrie

Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anna said...

Merry CHRISTmas Carrie to you and yours. God Bless You All.

Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Unknown said...

God bless you ladies for keeping us in your prayers, there are moments that are so difficult but God is good His grace is keeping us strong. May you receive His JOY and PEACE this Christmas!

~Love, Carrie