Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BIG NEWS FOR CRICUT USERS:

More and more I am receiving request for files in SCUT or svg, since many of you have purchased the software SURE CUTS A LOT . Which, if you don't know is an easy software program that allows you to bring in TRUE FONTS from your computer AND professionally designed files. That means the potential use of your Cricut is endless. You can click on the link to read up all about the software program or download the trial. If you download the file you will not be able to cut until you purchase the software but you can see for yourself how well it works by trying it out.

Are you excited? Well it gets better then that! You can download the latest INKSCAPE
software and open .ai files. That's right! Professionally created die-cuts for your machine.
No more tracing images to break about and save in .svg. Inkscape will open the illustrator file and save it to svg. WOW! I'll tell you that was eXcELlEnT news for me! I spent one evening converting files till 4:00 AM and the next day I found out about the great news.

Which will allow me to spend more time making quality cuts and very simple illustrated instructions.

Now you need to know how to do all of this...RIGHT? Well Ileana, one of our designers aka I Scrap Design, put together a fantastic tutorial for you to download and read. Just click on this link Converting .AI files to SCUT . You will need to download the zip file. Inside you will find th e instructions and a file to convert with. It is so easy to follow, before you know it you will be converting your own purchased files...isn't that AwEsOmE news...I'm dancing around my computer!

AND if you have any problems at all please contact me by sending me email I will help you get to where you need to so you can cut those files and make those pages!

What timing too!

Starting tonight and running through out the weekend AND all MONDAY my files will be 45% off...
now that's the greatest...so Jesse would say!

Enjoy your weekend!

HaPpy ScRaPpInG!

Carrie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie what link? sorry I may be over looking it..
diane

grandmastoy@ckt.net

Unknown said...

Hi Diane...

I need to work on the link...I posted this as we were walking out for dinner...the link exposed all of my links so I deleted it...I will get it going soon...sorry for the inconvenience!

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie

Unknown said...

It is fixed...you can find it in the post and on the top right of my side bar.

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

thanks Carrie I see it now!!

diane