Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm back...

YEAH! I'm so happy to have this week behind me! And I've got a smooth running machine! Some glitches tied me up but nothing that I couldn't get through and I did it all by myself! The only thing I can't seem to get working is blog Writer. It just won't install and I miss it. I did lose a whole page that i had worked on for machine comparisons and free products you can get when purchasing any of these machines. I will have to work on that once I figure out what the hang up is.

Thank you for all the encouragement and wishes as I worked to get things back and thank you for shopping my sale!

If you didn't know All of my files are on sale this weekend at 50% OFF. That means some of my Mega files that are packed full of many themed files are any where from $7.00 to $9.00. You can't go wrong with these themed MEGA packs that are full of titles, die-cuts and embellishments to help you create a whole themed album!

I hope you have a beautiful weekend. It's going to be gorgeous here! Sunny skies with 70 degree weather. I know many of you are planning to attend celebrations like Graduating College & High School! Congratulations on your achievement!

We will be at our school picnic all day tomorrow and the kids are very excited after seeing the rides going up in the parking lot this morning and running around with their friends! Off to run some much needed errands since I've been wrapped up with this computer all week.

Have a good one!

Carrie


PS...I still owe some of you the flip-flop album so what I will do is put it up in the group for all of you...enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie--

I'm so glad you are up and running again--computers are great, but can cause some serious stress!!

Thanks for sharing the flip flop file--it is so cute! Have a great weekend!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
The link on your blog for email me isn't working right now...maybe you already know that.
Shae

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to be up an running too! Still working out something like the email settings...YIKES you don't know all that you lose till you hit that recovery button!!!!

I'm glad you all liked the flip-flop album!

Carrie