Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eye Candy

LO's by Jen

Isn't this an amazing LO!
I love Jen's use of the grays, pinks and purples and how she used the frame to create the couple as the focal point. Do you see my chandelier? Jen took the Chandelier and cut it out on a transparency and then covered it with a sprinkling of glitter. It makes the page look so glamorous!



How about this one! It's just as amazing as the first.
What a creative idea Jen had to cut the chandelier out of music paper.



Layout by Doreen



Amusement Park: Roller Coaster with Titles CS00215

Doreen surprised me with this AWESOME layout! "Fairly Odd Family"...look how much fun SHE is having on the kiddie roller coaster! Doreen used my Roller Coaster from my newest line of Amusement Park die-cuts. I love the way she placed the brads along the top of the coaster and on the arrow! AND added some BLING to the coaster cars with shiny beads.

0 comments: