Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's been a very productive week! And I can't tell you how happy I am having my Creative Design team and my cutters. They are awesome ladies to work with. First of all when I send a file needing to get cut they return it faster than I can convert!

Then they turn around and tell me they will send me a layout. My CDT is working hard at some awesome layouts and projects to bring you inspiration! They don't just whip out a layout they spend time planning, after they step into their thinking room, well one of them has a thinking room and you know who you are!

This week one of my Creative Team Members sent me a couple of pictures to design a castle and then a carriage. Before this she had no idea what goes into the design process. We were on the phone almost every day! I would throw her a design and she would suggest more! She really worked me hard but I think you are all going to love the results. Each die-cut I created by hand drawing either by using the shapes, line tool and merging in my program and some of them I sketched on a pad of paper. This is how most of my die-cuts are created so that you will receive a unique one of a kind creation from me. You can see my newest line of Easter die-cuts and my Princess line below.




Now for some personal stuff... Scott and the kids surprised me this week, they are all so awesome! They planned on surprising me for Valentines but with Katie in college and the boys all working over time they just couldn't pull it together. So finally they told me that Katie and the boys are going to watch the little ones, that includes the pre-teens so that Scott and I get away.
Isn't that sweet of them! They pitched in to pay for dinner, entertainment and a hotel.

They think I need to get some rest! Well I have to agree! This is the first week since September that everyone has gone to school or work. Between the sicknesses and snow I've had someone here at least one day out of each week. So it's time to celebrate!

We are still looking for some beach some where? I love some of the suggestions i have received so far. Thank you as I look into the beaches, I'm looking for an area that isn't bombarded by people, but not over twelve hours away. Since we will be driving.

I'd like to tell you more about the week of snow and activities but Julie is preforming in a concert
in 30 minutes so I better go.

I will be leaving my special group a present tonight.

Thank you for all of your support!

Carrie

Oh...yeah...HaPpY ScRaPpInG!


2 comments:

debenj said...

Carrie, those files are beautiful! I'm a big Disney fan so you know what I'm eyeing up! LOL Thank You!!!

Unknown said...

Oh...I'm so glad you like them. I feel like finally I can get some of my Disney pictures scrapped!

Carrie