Friday, February 01, 2008

The deadline is approaching

Have you submitted your ATC card? Well you have two days left to upload your creative card to the Paperthreads Gallery!

I just looked at the gallery and we are getting some AWESOME submissions!

I can't wait to see more! And if you can't come up with a card the represents you then do one on what you like...your kids, an animal, a word, a phrase the ATC card challenge is totally up to you!

Still not inspired.... how about a new file that you just purchased, maybe it's not small enough so think how can I trim some of this to fit? It's at least worth trying!

Chris, Jan and I have come together to give away some awesome prizes:

Here they are:

Grand Prize: $15.00 gift certificate to be used ANY way you want in the Paperthreads store.

1st Place: One file from each of the hosting designers:

Carrie's Creations: Valentine Love Words III
Visual Designs by Chris Durnan: Hugs Love & Kisses
Sam & Hailey's Designs: Frilly Heart Valentines


2nd Prize: One file from each of the hosting designers:

Carrie's Creations Valentine Clippies
Visual Designs by Chris Durnan: He is / She Is Love Wonder Amazing Strong
Sam & Hailey's Designs: Itty Bitty Flower


So come on Ladies let's see your cards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to thank those who responded to my plea for cutters I have my new cutters and feel so much relief! Now watch for my post on my call for a Creative Design Team! I keep thinking about this and adding more ideas it's going to be fun watch for my post next week.

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!
Carrie

0 comments: