Friday, January 18, 2008

Big surprise!

OH boy oh boy are you all in for a BIG surprise!

It's not so easy for me to keep a secret...well that depends on how import it is to be kept... but I'm not going to blow this one... you're just going to have to wait till Monday and you can't pry it out of me...he-he-he!

I have to say that I work with the most wonderful, most talented, creative and most generous Designers that I've ever met and of course our most gracious Boss have all come together for some fantastic savings and fun for YOUR special day!



Here is just one savings that you can take advantage of that day my Valentine "Love" Pack, it's actually listed at $13.99 (I forgot to change the ad once I listed it) but that's going to be one fantastic savings for you...Why? Because this file will be 50% off on Monday...that's $ 7.00 for all of these file!


Also, Jan started this thing with the ATC cards and I just had to try one myself....You'll know why Monday but to get you warmed up...here's my card!


So I hope you plan on spending that day with us... cause we are going to "ROCK" the cutter world and the scrappin world too!

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie


Valentines,Valentine, Valentine card, valentine cards, Chandelier,heart, hearts, Valentine words, Valentine titles, Love words, Love titles, Be mine, Romance, lady bug, luv bug, love bug, heart flowers, love me tender, I love you, together, lovable, forever, kiss, kisses, hugs, hug, lips, smooch,xoxo, love is in the air, I'm yours, we belong, love, cuddle, embrace, crazy for you,always,embellished heart, flourished heart, circle heart, valintine clips, clippies,office clips,rose, roses, sweetheart, sweet heart, candy, boxed candy,sweetheart candy,butterfly, flutterby,I love you card,die-cuts, embellishment, KNK, AI, WPC, Pazzles, Scrapsavvy, Klic-N-Kut, Silhouette, Wishblade, CraftRobo, WB, CR,cutter, cutting machine, card, card making, memories, journal, journaling, art, AI, Illustrator, GSD, cutting, cutter, personal, WB, CR, SIL, wishblade, craftrobo, silhouette, pazzles, expression, cricut, scrapsavvy, click, klic, klic-n-kut, knk, wpc, winpc, funtime, scrapbooking, diecuts, die, crafting, scrapbook, sizzix, accugraphic, accucut, quickutz

0 comments: