Friday, December 21, 2007

While making Christmas cookies.....

I wanted to share with you one my favorite Christmas traditions...and that is listening to the Delilah Show!

Have you ever tuned into her show? I placed a link directly to a list of how you can hear her....

I just love hearing all of her wisdom...as she listens to (she really listens!) and answers the calls that come in... many of the callers have wonderful uplifting Christmas stories to share...sometimes they make me cry and sometimes they make me laugh....but what really gets me is to hear how Delilah has understood the heart of the person who called!! She is so talented in giving the perfect advice or direction that one needs to go ....then she always plays the perfect song to go with the callers story....I hope you like the share!

Merry Christmas!

Carrie

0 comments: