Saturday, December 15, 2007

Deals you might want to tell your friends about!






it all started back in 2004- my addiction to scrapbooking...i knew this was something i would continue to do after i made my first father's day album for my dh and saw the tears in his eyes...i began with some basic supplies...that i purchased from Wal-Mart of all places!!!

i didn't know better at the time....they had specialty scrapbook stores...i have to laugh when thinking back...i blame it on years of being a stay-at-home mom and home-schooling...i just got lost in being a wife, mother, teacher...


...when i was tiring of cutting my embellishments by hand... i began thinking about taking the financial leap into purchasing a sizzix machine... thank goodness a friend invited me to a trade show... which i have to say was way over whelming for me!!! but....when i came to a booth that was displaying the wishblade...i couldn't believe it!!!! that this machine would cut any font you had on your computer and you could resize the font...the wheels started turning.....i started asking all kinds of questions...by the time i was through i knew i needed that machine!!!!

with in a month i had my wishblade and so thrilled!!! i remember my first cut it was like Christmas!!!! my friend was dropping off her daughter i just had to run out and share it with her....besides my collection of papers it is the best investment i could have made...well you ladies know all about the excitement!!!

...then some how we found this great community which shares our passion...every thing we need to learn about our machines...instructions on welding...instructions on drawing....sharing our memories...its like having our own little family right here on the net!! and the more i get to know some of you i feel like your my sisters...so why am i telling you these things when you know just how i feel???

i want you to start thinking about your friends that are still tracing and cutting by hand or using a die-cut machine....and share just how excited you are about your electronic machine...because right now is the best time to buy

...or even upgrade...i loved my wishblade and it was very suited for me as a beginner...but then i took the leap back in October to purchase the KNK element...which is still a beast but i'm learning all that it can do...

Michelle has some wonderful sales on the Craft Robo CC200-20 machines & the Klic-N-Kut XL (15" Cutting Width) you can click on the links on the scrolling bar to see all that you will recieve with each machine...

and if you mention my name when you make your purchase i will give you $15.00 worth of my files free that's along with all the other goodies Michelle has in store for you...

Read up on what you will get with the purchase of a Craft Robo from the Papethreads blog... or send a link to one of your friends...they will be so happy you shared your passion with them...

HaPpY ScRaPpInG!

Carrie

0 comments: