Thursday, July 19, 2007

Christmas in July!



Oh my the month is going quickly... I can't believe it!

We have been celebrating Christmas in July all month throughout the store
and on the forum.....

I hope that you have taken advantage of the sales and games that are being played.

The Christmas Trivia game is about to have an announcement and you can win a present by answering a question... so click on the link to see if it's been posted.

While I was walking by the computer tonight to get to this post... I have may pictures as the screen saver and a random picture of Christmas came up so I want to share it with you.

It's insane...our Christmas... so many people and so many gifts... that makes for one full Christmas tree.....

And since I'm now in the Christmas spirit of giving .... I want to share with you my Santa ornament....


Merry Christmas!

The free file is now available in the store...


Santa ornament

0 comments: