Saturday, June 16, 2007

A warm welcome to you!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

This is such an exciting time for me and I want to thank you for your support!

I hope that I can be of service to you, if there is anything I can do just let me know! I want to use this space to share many designs with you. It will be a place to show current merchandise in the store, soon to be released files and sneak-peeks of what I'm working on. I will share some layouts as well, along with techniques to help you along. And share some of my family life with you.

You can leave comments on my comment board with suggestions or questions on any of my files. Do you want to know a technique used on one of my designs? What colors I used to cut? Do you have questions on a layout or altered item? Just let me know.

Most of all I want you to have fun!

Best of wishes to you and your family,

Carrie's Creations
Carrie Schwartz
Exclusive Paperthreads Designer

carries_creations@paperthreads.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Carrie! Love your files too! Look forward to seeing your files at Paperthreads. *hugs* Helena

Unknown said...

Thank you Helena,
You are so sweet to leave such a nice comment! Have a wonderful weekend! And your file will be sent right away!

blessings,
Carrie

Unknown said...

Awesome Blog!!! Thanks for sharing your celebrate file with us!!! Your work is so awesome!!

Thanks again!
Ramona