Thursday, June 28, 2007

Christmas in JULY

Have you heard? What's going on in the forum...... Chris has challenged her co-designers to offer files for the Christmas B-I-N-G-O starting in just a couple of days. Of course being a scrap booker I had to take her up on it! Now I have to decide what files to offer as "presents" for the winners. What do you think? It's got to be a good file since Chris has some terrific files to offer.
Can you help? Tell me what files would make a good gift?

I hope you will join in on the fun... and it looks like Barb's took up the challenge too, so get in on some gift giving from Paperthreads all you have to do is play!
Here's a link to join

B-I-N-G-O


And if that isn't enough..... starting July 1st I will be hosting the Christmas in July Trivia game, that will run throughout the month with many more presents to give away. Sometime that day I will post the first Christmas trivia question who ever gets back to me first with the correct answer will win the first present "A partridge in a pair tree". This is a beautiful designed by Shirley Clark. You can read view the first Christmas gift by clicking on the link.

CHRISTMAS
TRIVIA


Lots of Christmas cheer going on all month!


HO-Ho-HO!

Carrie






0 comments: